The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I heard this at a restaurant
#1
Hi every one, I am in desperate need of assistance. I heard a song at Old Chicago, and I've heard this song many times before, but I can never hear the lyrics or find out who it is on Sound Hound because it keeps saying it's Jonas Brothers, heh. I will never forget the guitar riff for it and I sung it myself on this link. I apologize in advance if my voice is annoying and I was listening to a prank call from Arnold in the background, lol. If anyone can tell me what this song is and who does it, I'd greatly appreciate it!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AodXLSKRMR
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I heard this at a restaurant - by Tacos - 30-04-2016, 07:17

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I heard a song... Pronto 0 803 07-09-2016, 20:57
Last Post: Pronto
  Song that I heard in Amsterdam Gracjan Krai?ski 1 970 08-10-2014, 09:09
Last Post: Levisaxos

Forum Jump: