The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Id Robbie Leslie @ Dreamland Sept 1987 side A track 09
#1
Hi new to the site. I remaster old tapes from famous DJs of the 70's and 80's Right now I'm working on a Robbie Leslie tape that was recorded @ the club Dreamland SF in 1987. I need to know the name of the artist and song title of the last song on side A which continues onto the B side. Of course there is a chunk of music missing which I would like to knit into the file so that I can join both sides. The lyrics are basically Dance Dance Dance That's What I Want To Do. I Figure I'll Make Other People Dance. Here is a link to a clip for id purposes. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/yetta50/track-2
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Id Robbie Leslie @ Dreamland Sept 1987 side A track 09 - by yetta - 29-02-2016, 23:21

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help ID this dance track... Clueless 0 1,161 09-11-2015, 06:10
Last Post: Clueless
  famous drums track, but name is long gone .. <help define it> ospider 2 1,430 23-12-2014, 10:16
Last Post: ospider
  Trying to name this track. TheCrimsonEye 0 959 12-12-2014, 19:44
Last Post: TheCrimsonEye
  Can anyone name this track? phine 3 1,685 07-01-2014, 17:29
Last Post: phine
  can u recognize this music track ? moeen7 0 858 10-08-2013, 06:22
Last Post: moeen7
  Classical piano track? Joel 0 1,136 20-05-2012, 16:13
Last Post: Joel
  Identify this track from the movie, 'The Fast and The Furious' by BT bantu 0 1,443 12-05-2012, 11:13
Last Post: bantu
  help me to find this unknown track m_keyvan 3 2,711 22-11-2009, 23:33
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: