The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Headphones Better than Beats?
#1
I've heard from a lot of my friends that Beats headphones are overpriced, and that you're paying for the advertising more than quality. I'm not really an audiophile, but am trying to get more information on the subject. I found this website, which offers a fairly comprehensive breakdown of the issue, but I still would like the opinions of the MusicDiscussions forums!

http://headphonecharts.com/headphones-be...-beats.php

Thanks in advance for your views!

-Homer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Headphones Better than Beats? - by Homer Bluth - 08-03-2016, 22:43
Headphones Better than Beats? - by Jerome - 09-03-2016, 02:54
Headphones Better than Beats? - by R_burke - 09-03-2016, 15:47
Headphones Better than Beats? - by 360dopes - 28-04-2016, 19:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headphones vs. Earphones JonG 29 12,399 30-05-2018, 10:26
Last Post: wcr
  Beats? This is how you do it Jerome 3 1,785 08-02-2017, 12:59
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann
  Anyone heard of these headphones? Lis213 0 1,144 16-11-2016, 07:07
Last Post: Lis213
  Advice on new headphones? Erixouther 13 4,746 15-09-2009, 03:51
Last Post: Erixouther
  Edd Bundy Beats EddBundy 0 1,648 19-11-2008, 14:58
Last Post: EddBundy

Forum Jump: