03-01-2008, 23:16
This is one of those things where I refuse to vote because it is far too subjective and depends on what music you truly love.
Jazz & Blues stretch from the beginning of the twentieth century right through and perhaps earlier. And when it comes to either Rock and Roll, or Classical? :o_O:
I personally have many favourites in many genres from most eras, as did my late wife! Our record collection reflects as much.
Jazz & Blues stretch from the beginning of the twentieth century right through and perhaps earlier. And when it comes to either Rock and Roll, or Classical? :o_O:
I personally have many favourites in many genres from most eras, as did my late wife! Our record collection reflects as much.
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)

