The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howdy
#1
So I suck at introductions (you know, trying to keep things short but badass is tough! I wanna sound cool :winkSmile but I joined this site as a music lover to, well put plainly, get recs and expand my library. Smile I like a little bit of everything whether it be country, pop, rap/hip-hop, indie, rock, metal, techno/electronica, classic rock, oldies, alternative - whatev! I'm always down to listen to something new and can't wait to learn more bands and songs.

I am trying to learn how to play the piano but college life is supa busy so I'm still a beginner, especially because I cannot read music very well.

Anyway, just a bubbly enthusiast who needs a new online home and wants to enjoy music to its fullest :tongue1:

PS: OMG! This forum has a smiley for the rapture? :rapture: If this is referring to that event that Christians believe is coming at the end of the world (where they will ascend to wherever the hell they go and all the sinners are left behind to suffer the apocalypse) that is hilarious! I wonder how often it is used...cause i'm strange lol.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howdy - by Miss Fortune - 26-10-2009, 07:09

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy! Snowman999 3 2,088 11-01-2017, 19:26
Last Post: Snowman999
  Howdy Padnahs djsmuv 0 2,739 29-10-2016, 22:18
Last Post: djsmuv
  Howdy from an aspiring Composer! ChristianRoss 2 1,614 12-08-2016, 01:05
Last Post: ChristianRoss
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,070 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Howdy Ho, Neighbor shaynegri-la 0 1,332 15-06-2016, 02:23
Last Post: shaynegri-la
  Hi and Howdy! gousterman 0 985 11-09-2015, 15:02
Last Post: gousterman
  Howdy! Piano Boy 3 1,986 20-04-2015, 16:02
Last Post: Piano Boy
  Howdy miraslow 2 1,408 06-10-2014, 23:58
Last Post: SteveO
  Howdy, my name is victor y'all! Hola at you all the way from Montreal Canada! littledrummerboy 4 2,858 13-07-2011, 17:31
Last Post: Tiggi
  A big howdy from Texas! NoSaint1975 4 2,502 30-01-2011, 02:04
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: