The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newcomer here
#1
Hey music lovers. I am Kaushik, from India. I love listening to music of all types. Most recently, I've been listening to a lot of alternative music and dance. I do, however, love pop, pop-rock, rock, folk-pop, electronic, r&b... I wasn't into hip-hop music earlier, but I'm slowly introducing myself to that genre as well.. Here's looking forward to having a good time with you all.

Cheers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newcomer here - by saintking - 23-04-2016, 17:15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  newcomer kornpack 2 1,271 12-04-2016, 20:18
Last Post: Ralgrim
  Newcomer arriving! Tzirhk 0 1,039 03-04-2015, 00:53
Last Post: Tzirhk

Forum Jump: