27-10-2015, 12:41
2013: Lou Reed"
died aged 71 from years of drug and alcohol abuse...
I thought most of his albums were patchy to say the least, I own around seven, some really good tracks
but a lot of filler also,
but he was highly influential as a writer and performer to countless musicians that followed.
here's one of my favourites off my favourite album of his in "New York", I recently purchased "transformer" with
my birthday gift cards but I haven't listened to that one yet so I cant really comment on that one yet:
so back to New York....
[video=youtube;ZH96BsL1R3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH96BsL1R3U[/video]
died aged 71 from years of drug and alcohol abuse...
I thought most of his albums were patchy to say the least, I own around seven, some really good tracks
but a lot of filler also,
but he was highly influential as a writer and performer to countless musicians that followed.
here's one of my favourites off my favourite album of his in "New York", I recently purchased "transformer" with
my birthday gift cards but I haven't listened to that one yet so I cant really comment on that one yet:
so back to New York....
[video=youtube;ZH96BsL1R3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH96BsL1R3U[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

