28-06-2016, 10:19
Hillary Clinton - Hard Choices - 2014
![[Image: 51T83eiOMML._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51T83eiOMML._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg)
only covers her years as Secretary Of State
very well written
broken down into parts of the world where she traveled
meetings with world leaders and diplomats
I love reading diplomacy stuff and that's what the job is
Kissinger's books are the best ever
oh, sorry Hillary
if you love big government, Hillary's your man
a department for anything you want
committee's to study anything you think might be a problem
then the new rules come out
everybody signs a piece of paper and it's all hunky dory
problem solved
new committee
Grade - A
next up - The Age Of Innocence by Edith Wharton
![[Image: 51T83eiOMML._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51T83eiOMML._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg)
only covers her years as Secretary Of State
very well written
broken down into parts of the world where she traveled
meetings with world leaders and diplomats
I love reading diplomacy stuff and that's what the job is
Kissinger's books are the best ever
oh, sorry Hillary
if you love big government, Hillary's your man
a department for anything you want
committee's to study anything you think might be a problem
then the new rules come out
everybody signs a piece of paper and it's all hunky dory
problem solved
new committee
Grade - A
next up - The Age Of Innocence by Edith Wharton

