Iâd say that on the overwhelming whole, the general feeling is outrage that high profile offenders with big bank balances, who can afford to hire a stellar legal team to spin their complex and tangled webs, are far more likely to get away with murder. Ok, so he was convicted of murder but the sentence hardly bears that out and he'll probably end up serving just two of the six years. Not a privilege granted to many felons.
It's been a nasty, shocking business and I think people are just glad it's over. That sentencing will be under scrutiny for some time, I should think ...
It's been a nasty, shocking business and I think people are just glad it's over. That sentencing will be under scrutiny for some time, I should think ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

