08-07-2016, 07:09
I have not really been following this one CH. A lot of Irish people have asked me about this and are amazed when I comment that I have not been following it. But to your point, it's the same everywhere. As Ruby says - if you have the money to hire the right liars you get away with murder. There was a case recently in Ireland where a guy had 151 previous convictions, killed 2 cops with a stolen car, with no licence or insurance while under the influence of coke and booze. All he got was a slap on the wrist. The Irish legal system is a complete circus. The judges won't stand up to the criminals at all.
They even have the laughable situation here where criminals can be let out for Xmas??!!??
They even have the laughable situation here where criminals can be let out for Xmas??!!??
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

