03-11-2009, 02:54
My entire weekend was great.
Slept over a friend's on Friday and played XBOX 360
Saturday I got all dressed up and trick-or-treated till about 11
(You're never too old to get free candy!)
Then sat on the beach in the rain till 2... it was unseasonably warm =] Then watched:
-Nightmare on Elm Street
-Murder Party (hilarious!)
-Hostel Director's Cut
-Hostel 2 Director's Cut
back-to-back with my friends at another friend's house.
Then Sunday I saw Escape The Fate... Best show I've ever seen.
:blah:
Slept over a friend's on Friday and played XBOX 360
Saturday I got all dressed up and trick-or-treated till about 11
(You're never too old to get free candy!)
Then sat on the beach in the rain till 2... it was unseasonably warm =] Then watched:
-Nightmare on Elm Street
-Murder Party (hilarious!)
-Hostel Director's Cut
-Hostel 2 Director's Cut
back-to-back with my friends at another friend's house.
Then Sunday I saw Escape The Fate... Best show I've ever seen.
:blah:

