03-05-2008, 22:49
...you're all getting caught up in word games. the combination of letters g, o,d, comes in many forms and means even more different things than you could shake a stick at. also soul is a word that I believe is meant to be a tool in the fooling and trapping of minds.
but as for the original question, I think one who has a good perspective on the world of published and performed music knows that music is often inspired by an "other being" which is, I think, perhaps a fine definition for god, just as general I would say.
lastly, in order to understand lyrical music you must understand and appreciate the lyrics. which of course brings language into the picture... which, [fill in your own dogma here, if you please]
-KTM
but as for the original question, I think one who has a good perspective on the world of published and performed music knows that music is often inspired by an "other being" which is, I think, perhaps a fine definition for god, just as general I would say.
lastly, in order to understand lyrical music you must understand and appreciate the lyrics. which of course brings language into the picture... which, [fill in your own dogma here, if you please]
-KTM

