03-08-2016, 16:32
Hall of Fame ...all 4 of them were or are definitely Famous! That's what I was getting at Crazy mate!
mile:As for the prime substance of their music, no doubt Macca had a global influence. However John was the peace activist and the revolutionary and appealed to millions. George released some decent material...critics have cited his All Things Must Pass album as the best solo album among The Beatles.How can one really ignore the guitarist of The Beatles! I really don't have a favourite solo album by them. As for Ringo the jocular easy going jester of the band, still fairly popular and still tours.
I think Paul, John and George could easily be inducted into our HoF!
mile:As for the prime substance of their music, no doubt Macca had a global influence. However John was the peace activist and the revolutionary and appealed to millions. George released some decent material...critics have cited his All Things Must Pass album as the best solo album among The Beatles.How can one really ignore the guitarist of The Beatles! I really don't have a favourite solo album by them. As for Ringo the jocular easy going jester of the band, still fairly popular and still tours.I think Paul, John and George could easily be inducted into our HoF!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

