Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howdy from an aspiring Composer!
#2
Welcome to MD,
I'll listen to your link over the weekend mate
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy! Snowman999 3 2,090 11-01-2017, 19:26
Last Post: Snowman999
  Hello Everyone!) I'm Vardana. I am a composer and I've just started a youtube channel Vardana 3 2,414 11-01-2017, 06:31
Last Post: Jerome
  Howdy Padnahs djsmuv 0 2,740 29-10-2016, 22:18
Last Post: djsmuv
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,074 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Howdy Ho, Neighbor shaynegri-la 0 1,333 15-06-2016, 02:23
Last Post: shaynegri-la
  Aspiring 'singer' here. PattyDan 1 1,008 23-02-2016, 15:11
Last Post: Jerome
  Hi and Howdy! gousterman 0 986 11-09-2015, 15:02
Last Post: gousterman
  Howdy! Piano Boy 3 1,989 20-04-2015, 16:02
Last Post: Piano Boy
  Classical composer says hi Pianist 2 1,356 29-12-2014, 04:01
Last Post: Pianist
  Howdy miraslow 2 1,410 06-10-2014, 23:58
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: