06-08-2016, 17:04
I saw parts of the opening ceremony...had to see Team Canada march in! They got a rousing reception from the crowd! Mostly interested in women's soccer as they beat the Aussies 2-0 with only 10 players for 75 minutes on Thursday! Our superstar Christine Sinclair led the charges with an assist and a goal! Canada scored at the 20 second mark to set the record for fastest Olympic goal in history! They play Zimbabwe today and face the number 2 world ranked Germans next week!
I enjoy both Summer and Winter Olympics! Canada, being a northern country, has more success in the Winter games but hold their own in the Summer games! Besides the soccer, I'll watch any sport especially if there's a Canadian competing!
The Aussies will do well in the pool as usual! right Crazy mate?
I enjoy both Summer and Winter Olympics! Canada, being a northern country, has more success in the Winter games but hold their own in the Summer games! Besides the soccer, I'll watch any sport especially if there's a Canadian competing!
The Aussies will do well in the pool as usual! right Crazy mate?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

