Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Robert Glasper Experiment - ArtScience
#2
I don't know who's song it is, I was assuming it was his....!

as for Vocoder,
I thought it was that stupid voice altering thingy that Daft Punk uses, as does Neil Young on his Trans album, I was unaware it was an instrument???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Robert Forster - "all of the time" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,401 24-05-2025, 02:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Robert Prester, pianist and composer jazzboCR 0 974 08-12-2014, 19:39
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Robert Glasper Experiment - Black Radio 2 Music Head 1 1,541 13-11-2013, 23:11
Last Post: SteveO
  Robert Randolph & The Family Band - We Walk This Road Music Head 0 1,795 25-06-2010, 00:41
Last Post: Music Head
  Interview with Robert Cray cincygroove 0 2,561 09-03-2008, 15:54
Last Post: cincygroove

Forum Jump: