The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW! Griffiths's Scales Tutorial
#1
Hello, I would like to introduce a new Scales and this simple tutorial! Griffiths's Scales!

Lets start of with the standard C Minor scale going up the keyboard:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2401&stc=1]

Now something new! Reverse C Minor going down the keyboard!
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2402&stc=1]

Now, when playing going up the keyboard you play in Minor.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2403&stc=1]

And when playing going down the keyboard you play in Reverse Minor.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2404&stc=1]

Here's a simple tune going up and down the keyboard:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2405&stc=1]

That's it, a nice simple idea with a great sound.
I call this technique Minor-Minor, there's also Major-Major etc.

My name is Paul G Griffiths and I'm 41 years old from Bristol England.

I would love to hear some recordings our your work in Minor-Minor, so post your work to this thread for everyone to hear!

Thank you.
Paul.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NEW! Griffiths's Scales Tutorial - by griffiths - 17-10-2016, 03:24

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to write music tutorial Guitar 1 1,577 11-02-2015, 06:27
Last Post: ToniSteele

Forum Jump: