Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need your opinion guys !
#17
Whichever system you use is your own business but I guarantee you will have a better understanding if you use a good book. I have looked at many YT tutorials and they are mostly very badly thought-out - i.e. not very well planned. There is no shortcut to learning to play an instrument properly. It takes work and lots of it as well. When you see an ad that says - 'learn guitar in 6 weeks' - avoid it. And the advantage of a book is that you can take it anywhere with you. A smartphone or PC is always power-dependent.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need your opinion guys ! - by Elodie65 - 21-10-2016, 10:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys!!! Long time no speak! Please listen to my songs... Bellini48 4 2,374 04-04-2014, 09:20
Last Post: Bellini48
  Just finished a concerto for trumpet, interested musicians opinion. Mirek 3 2,282 14-12-2013, 16:46
Last Post: Bellini48

Forum Jump: