17-11-2016, 13:14
New Zealand sits at the bottom of the so called Pacific Rim fault line and have numerous earthquakes, one such quake a couple of years ago killed a couple of hundred people
from memory,
they had another 7 -point-whatever a couple of days ago, only two deaths but lots of damage...
I saw this clip on the news after it happened and was waiting to find this picture of cows in a paddock,
the ground literally sunk and disappeared around them except this bit they were standing on, BTW, yes the rescue people did manage to save them!
either way, I think its a brilliant picture:
from memory,
they had another 7 -point-whatever a couple of days ago, only two deaths but lots of damage...
I saw this clip on the news after it happened and was waiting to find this picture of cows in a paddock,
the ground literally sunk and disappeared around them except this bit they were standing on, BTW, yes the rescue people did manage to save them!
either way, I think its a brilliant picture:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

