Poll: What Is The Best Queen Album
This poll is closed.
The Game
44.44%
8 44.44%
Hot Space
11.11%
2 11.11%
The Works
27.78%
5 27.78%
A Kind Of Magic
5.56%
1 5.56%
The Miracle
5.56%
1 5.56%
Innuendo
5.56%
1 5.56%
Made In Heaven
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Queen Best Album Poll - 2 of 2
#5
Music Head Wrote:Seriously dude, you didn't vote. You said you would vote for The Works, but there are no votes cast in this thread.

On the song Radio Ga Ga, when this album came out, I absolutely hated this song. I think it was the title and the chorus. Years later I actually listened to the song, and it hit me how great it was. Hits so close to home. Kudos to Roger Taylor. I still hate the title but I now love the song. Time changes everything.

I did... This thread is showing up with 3 votes in fact. Better take another look.

I also hated Radio Ga Ga when I first time I heard it on the radio funny enough. Then I went to see 'We will rock' the queen musical in London. Radio Ga Ga was the opening theme and I bloody feel in love with it at that moment.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,488 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,446 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,917 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,665 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,530 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,451 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,577 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,997 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,806 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,097 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: