Poll: What Is The Best Queen Album
This poll is closed.
The Game
44.44%
8 44.44%
Hot Space
11.11%
2 11.11%
The Works
27.78%
5 27.78%
A Kind Of Magic
5.56%
1 5.56%
The Miracle
5.56%
1 5.56%
Innuendo
5.56%
1 5.56%
Made In Heaven
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Queen Best Album Poll - 2 of 2
#7
Music Head Wrote:duh! once again I'm an idiot.
I'm used to looking at the thread where I have voted, where the poll shows as soon as you bring up the thread. If you haven't voted in that thread you have to click the View Results thing.

sorry
lmao
and it gets even better.
Didn't know there were votes in thread 1 of the Beatles Poll. Picked up 5 more votes. cool.

I'll have to remember that. I thought when I brought up the thread, it showed the results. Wrong, 1 more click on View Results.

Now I have to change my summary thread. and do addition too.



Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,487 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,445 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,910 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,659 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,524 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,441 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,569 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,982 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,798 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,087 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: