Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
why so many celebrities died in 2016:
#4
I, personally, don't think Carrie was that great an actress to be honest and i'd forgotten all about her until Star Wars Episode VII came out...
and on the subject of Star Wars I though Mark Hamill is a pretty average actor also...
the acting in Star Wars always seemed sterile and almost cardboard like to me,
BTW, I I own them all on bluray, im a fan of the franchise despite the fact I disliked Episodes I, II and III (except the part in Ep III where Anikin became Darth Vader.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Dead Pool: 2016. CRAZY-HORSE 20 9,995 26-12-2016, 22:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Another tragic loss … Greg Lake has died … R.I.P. Ruby 10 4,053 11-12-2016, 18:32
Last Post: Jerome
  Presidential Medal Of Freedom Awards 2016 Music Head 1 1,584 24-11-2016, 01:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  final photo's of stars before they died: CRAZY-HORSE 34 10,630 18-06-2016, 08:51
Last Post: 360dopes
  Football: Which Team Do you think will win 2016 Uefa Champions league 360dopes 0 1,215 28-04-2016, 18:58
Last Post: 360dopes
  World of Celebrities, Bad or Good? CMB1888 7 2,773 29-01-2010, 14:32
Last Post: kerry101
  World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? samantha 28 11,226 21-01-2010, 15:56
Last Post: techman
  Bestfriends dad died.. I need a song to make her smile. frkvestby 3 2,035 28-07-2009, 17:12
Last Post: Paddis

Forum Jump: