The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Knee Injuries
#1
Anyone here who has had knee injuries? I just recently found out that I have a tear on my lateral meniscus, doc said I should take a surgery. Any thoughts?
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Knee Injuries - by luis131 - 09-01-2017, 08:02
Knee Injuries - by Jerome - 09-01-2017, 12:22
Knee Injuries - by Music Head - 09-01-2017, 12:27

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Injuries & War Wounds Tiggi 7 2,914 07-11-2010, 16:39
Last Post: kerry101

Forum Jump: