Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Knee Injuries
#10
SteveO Wrote:My left knee still bothers me from time to time...also an old soccer injury! I didn't get surgery as the pain dissipated. I had the knee x-rayed recently and they found nothing wrong...I remarked that it must be arthritis...doctor agreed!...ha ha.

Did you play in a team and in some organised league system, Steve?
Know Canada ladies are in world top ten or so, in soccer... Are there organised series including delegation and promotion for men and/or women in Ca?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Knee Injuries - by luis131 - 09-01-2017, 08:02
Knee Injuries - by Jerome - 09-01-2017, 12:22
Knee Injuries - by Music Head - 09-01-2017, 12:27

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Injuries & War Wounds Tiggi 7 2,916 07-11-2010, 16:39
Last Post: kerry101

Forum Jump: