21-01-2017, 15:24
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
I've had this for a while, but only just round to giving it a spin. There is a lot to get one's head around on this album, and it's way to early to give it a review, but I have a feeling it will be a grower.
This band has been really hit and miss for me over the years. I hated the song Creep, and for that reason I avoided them for a long time until I heard the song High and Dry one time on the radio. I decided to buy the album, The Bends, and at about the same time a work colleague "ripped" me a copy of OK Computer. I love those two albums.
Then I heard Kid A, and could not get into that at all. Same with Hail To the Thief.
This new one could be the one that gets me back on the bus. One thing I will say for this band: even when I didn't like what they were doing, they never stood still.
I've had this for a while, but only just round to giving it a spin. There is a lot to get one's head around on this album, and it's way to early to give it a review, but I have a feeling it will be a grower.
This band has been really hit and miss for me over the years. I hated the song Creep, and for that reason I avoided them for a long time until I heard the song High and Dry one time on the radio. I decided to buy the album, The Bends, and at about the same time a work colleague "ripped" me a copy of OK Computer. I love those two albums.
Then I heard Kid A, and could not get into that at all. Same with Hail To the Thief.
This new one could be the one that gets me back on the bus. One thing I will say for this band: even when I didn't like what they were doing, they never stood still.
