Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hobbys? Or Just music
#25
I'm not sure what you mean by "personally challenging," but I mean a government that is more accountable and directly democratic, if not entirely so. I should say, rather, a liberal republic (as opposed to a liberal democracy.)

I suppose it's easier to feign personality and to incite interest over the internet than it is in real life. Maybe modesty is more easily faked as well...
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hobbys? Or Just music - by ambernector - 10-11-2009, 22:13
Hobbys? Or Just music - by kerry101 - 14-11-2009, 15:22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,457 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,817 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,417 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,684 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,222 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,711 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: