Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top 5 Lyrics?
#21
When I was small
Not prone to caring
And I didn’t count the days at all
Old Age was leather skinned
Wide eyed and wedding ring worn thin
Worn thin, with sometime sharing

Cool eighteen and finished learning
There was nothing more to know
To know
And my first girl lay wide-eyed
And innocence was lost and goodbyed
Forever
And in my soul I was burning

It’s a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh, it wears a man down into the ground
It’s the strangest elation
I can’t describe it
Oh, it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown

Now I’m grown
And sometime travelling
And I don’t quite feel at ease
At ease
Tongue tied and mystified
I work it out
But still inside I’m wondering
Just where I’m going
Lord I’m wondering
Oh ! Lord I’m wondering
Lord I’m wondering
Mixed Up Sensations

Magna Carta
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Lyrics? - by ambernector - 04-05-2008, 09:24
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Matthew15 - 07-08-2008, 22:37
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Palmer - 07-08-2008, 22:58
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Syn - 21-08-2008, 18:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Bentley - 09-09-2008, 04:23
Top 5 Lyrics? - by ozzfan99 - 08-10-2008, 16:29
Top 5 Lyrics? - by CMB1888 - 06-11-2008, 03:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Music Sloosh - 15-11-2008, 21:32
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Beach - 27-01-2009, 21:20
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Ruhi Sheikh - 02-03-2009, 13:47
Top 5 Lyrics? - by sarahsmile - 13-03-2009, 12:43
Top 5 Lyrics? - by markyyy - 06-04-2009, 00:56
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Ruhi Sheikh - 09-04-2009, 12:33
Top 5 Lyrics? - by bryce - 17-06-2009, 01:12
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Erixouther - 07-08-2009, 01:07
Top 5 Lyrics? - by calex - 07-08-2009, 03:11
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Hem - 07-08-2009, 13:05
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Tom&Jerry - 09-08-2009, 23:42
Top 5 Lyrics? - by fireshadow4126 - 08-11-2009, 02:50
Top 5 Lyrics? - by mixin_kc - 19-11-2009, 16:55
Top 5 Lyrics? - by gryphon - 19-11-2009, 22:28
Top 5 Lyrics? - by sunnyyuan - 02-12-2009, 02:44
Top 5 Lyrics? - by sunnyyuan - 02-12-2009, 03:04
Top 5 Lyrics? - by ambernector - 02-12-2009, 10:54
Top 5 Lyrics? - by C~R~K - 29-12-2009, 05:21
Top 5 Lyrics? - by kerry101 - 30-12-2009, 20:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Nightwing - 02-01-2010, 04:54
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Erixouther - 09-01-2010, 22:09
Top 5 Lyrics? - by faaipdeoaid - 20-01-2010, 21:27
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Crosseyed - 11-04-2010, 03:32
Top 5 Lyrics? - by kristlkrost - 07-06-2010, 14:38
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Jerome - 16-06-2010, 15:54
Top 5 Lyrics? - by BATRAIDS - 16-06-2010, 17:20
Top 5 Lyrics? - by jackie12 - 23-07-2010, 08:48
Top 5 Lyrics? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 24-08-2010, 11:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by mdsujaan - 28-05-2013, 23:44

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge my lyrics, please? 1blankmind 10 8,270 19-12-2024, 03:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Which song lyrics do you like the best? Ledzepp 35 29,130 27-09-2016, 19:51
Last Post: oldies65
  Problem with J. V. McMorrow's lyrics Aitane 0 1,678 20-08-2014, 16:27
Last Post: Aitane
  The High and Lonesome lyrics- Elegantly Wasted THAL 2 2,287 10-07-2014, 02:41
Last Post: THAL
  lyrics i wrote and copywrited Dougles 3 2,825 12-11-2013, 10:27
Last Post: Mubs Fronel Ext
  lyrics needs comments and melody ouss16041988 0 1,542 10-08-2013, 10:01
Last Post: ouss16041988
  Writing Lyrics imurtaza 6 3,470 28-05-2013, 23:26
Last Post: mdsujaan
  My favourite lyrics Jerome 16 8,034 28-05-2013, 23:24
Last Post: mdsujaan
  Lyrics of Our(Saxxons Band) New Song - Are You With Me saxxons 3 2,916 28-05-2013, 23:20
Last Post: mdsujaan
  Looking for comments and crits on my original lyrics sazberryftw 1 2,461 28-11-2012, 03:16
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: