20-11-2009, 01:18
listened online
![[Image: n17801crhvi.jpg]](http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drn100/n178/n17801crhvi.jpg)
Debut from Arizona high school band formed in 2007 by brothers John and Stephen Gomez claiming Jimmy Eat World as influence. Not too bad considering the experience. Not much depth lyrically, with sex being the primary topic, but we are talking teenage boys here.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track -Take It Slow
Best Track - Where Are You Now
It rains all day when you're not around
And I'm trying my best to come clean with the clouds
They follow me around
I'll dance 'till the rain comes down
Stuck in the sand with the waves at my feet
And I wish you'd come crash into me
'Cause where you are is where I wanna be now
Where are you now?
And I know I'm not perfect but what the hell
Do you think of me now?
Do you think of me now?
They say that love is for the patient
[ The Summer Set Lyrics are found on Lyrics ]
Gotta plan for being restless for now
Hope I'm more than a cheap trick you played on yourself
But I do it so well
Yeah, I'm doing so well
They follow me around
I'll dance 'till the rain comes down
Stuck in the sand with the waves at my feet
And I wish you'd come crash into me
'Cause where you are is where I wanna be now
Where are you now?
But when I leave
She walks and she talks and she stirs my feet
Like she's sleeping next to me
It doesn't matter where we are
It doesn't matter where we are
It doesn't matter if we're states apart
She loves me
1) The Boys You Do (Get Back At You) - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - The Boys You Do (Get Back At You)
2) Punch Drunk Love - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Punch-Drunk Love
3) Chelsea - ** - video
YouTube - Chelsea - The Summer Set (Offical Music Video)
4) Young - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Young
5) Take It Slow - * - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Take It Slow
6) Can You Find Me - *** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Can You Find Me
7) Love Like This - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Love Like This
8) Girls Freak Me Out - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Girls Freak Me Out
9) Passenger Seat - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Passenger Seat [HQ]
10) This Is How We Live - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - This Is How We Live [HQ]
11) Where Are You Now - *** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Where Are You Now? (featuring Dia Frampton of Meg & Dia) [HQ]
3's - 2
2's - 8
1's - 1
Rating - 2.1
![[Image: n17801crhvi.jpg]](http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drn100/n178/n17801crhvi.jpg)
Debut from Arizona high school band formed in 2007 by brothers John and Stephen Gomez claiming Jimmy Eat World as influence. Not too bad considering the experience. Not much depth lyrically, with sex being the primary topic, but we are talking teenage boys here.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track -Take It Slow
Best Track - Where Are You Now
It rains all day when you're not around
And I'm trying my best to come clean with the clouds
They follow me around
I'll dance 'till the rain comes down
Stuck in the sand with the waves at my feet
And I wish you'd come crash into me
'Cause where you are is where I wanna be now
Where are you now?
And I know I'm not perfect but what the hell
Do you think of me now?
Do you think of me now?
They say that love is for the patient
[ The Summer Set Lyrics are found on Lyrics ]
Gotta plan for being restless for now
Hope I'm more than a cheap trick you played on yourself
But I do it so well
Yeah, I'm doing so well
They follow me around
I'll dance 'till the rain comes down
Stuck in the sand with the waves at my feet
And I wish you'd come crash into me
'Cause where you are is where I wanna be now
Where are you now?
But when I leave
She walks and she talks and she stirs my feet
Like she's sleeping next to me
It doesn't matter where we are
It doesn't matter where we are
It doesn't matter if we're states apart
She loves me
1) The Boys You Do (Get Back At You) - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - The Boys You Do (Get Back At You)
2) Punch Drunk Love - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Punch-Drunk Love
3) Chelsea - ** - video
YouTube - Chelsea - The Summer Set (Offical Music Video)
4) Young - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Young
5) Take It Slow - * - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Take It Slow
6) Can You Find Me - *** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Can You Find Me
7) Love Like This - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Love Like This
8) Girls Freak Me Out - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Girls Freak Me Out
9) Passenger Seat - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Passenger Seat [HQ]
10) This Is How We Live - ** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - This Is How We Live [HQ]
11) Where Are You Now - *** - audio
YouTube - The Summer Set - Where Are You Now? (featuring Dia Frampton of Meg & Dia) [HQ]
3's - 2
2's - 8
1's - 1
Rating - 2.1

