The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lcat here to f*ck sh*t up
#1
Hi, I'm Dan Samples aka Lcat

I love a variety of music ranging from Rock, Rap, and Pop.

My Favorite Artists in no particular order are
Guns N' Roses
Busta Rhymes
Eminem
2Pac
The Notorious BIG
D-12
Odd Future
Jay-Z
N.W.A.
Ice-T
Katy Perry
Topi Mandela
Aminé
Tyler, The Creator
Ab-Soul
Pitbull

Please recommend some good stuff.

Its nice being here.

I look forward to talking to you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lcat here to f*ck sh*t up - by Lcat - 09-04-2017, 02:49
Lcat here to f*ck sh*t up - by CRAZY-HORSE - 09-04-2017, 03:45

Forum Jump: