Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hobbys? Or Just music
#26
trbc08 Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "personally challenging," but I mean a government that is more accountable and directly democratic, if not entirely so. I should say, rather, a liberal republic (as opposed to a liberal democracy.)

I suppose it's easier to feign personality and to incite interest over the internet than it is in real life. Maybe modesty is more easily faked as well...

Maybe Sweden would suit? ( Democracy Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

By personally challenging, I mean that (wealthy) liberal democracies don't demand much from you on a personal level, but other systems of government mightn't be as economically or emotionally comfortable without a lot more personal initiative.

- and on your other point that's odd, I've always felt more interesting in the real world

- and just to get back on topic - no constructive hobbies, just past-times
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hobbys? Or Just music - by ambernector - 10-11-2009, 22:13
Hobbys? Or Just music - by kerry101 - 14-11-2009, 15:22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,682 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,707 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: