The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Everyone :) I got a question about you and this forum.
#1
Hi everyone,

My real name is Gerald.
I actually produce electronic music such as " Electro-House ", " Trap ", etc...

I don't know what kind of discussions you make in this forum so I want to ask you about it.

If this is a music forum then where is the problem of exchanging reviews on each others productions ?

I mean yesterday i registered to a forum and as a beginner i didn't know that i shouldn't post youtube videos for a possible review from forum users and I got banned from that site without any explanation...Oh i forgot...you are banned for spam...What kind of nonsense is this ?
Anyway, my point is that if this is a real music forum then it should let people to exchange ideas and opinions on each others production, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

This i my first time that i register in this site though and I am liking it.

Sorry for my english. Big Grin

Waiting for some replies from you guys. Big Grin
I forgot to tell you that the other site was : " Music Banter ".
:wink:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello Everyone :) I got a question about you and this forum. - by Unstoppable - 25-10-2015, 19:11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange forum behavior Dissily Mordentroge 12 5,204 27-10-2019, 11:08
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  This forum has been hacked with a redirect hack. Rolas 5 2,435 21-12-2016, 17:36
Last Post: Rolas
  Nice Forum Ya Got Here! Fuzz 10 3,828 10-09-2016, 04:00
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  new to forum, came to share andreas-mahara 1 1,445 30-09-2015, 20:35
Last Post: JJ24
  New to this Forum Kirov 1 1,092 06-07-2015, 21:41
Last Post: Thraak
  Impossible question... laszlobarki 2 1,356 26-06-2015, 06:39
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hey Everyone! New to the forum... TheNeedleDrops 1 1,247 26-05-2015, 15:00
Last Post: Thraak
  Hi! New to this forum Lorenzo Petrachi 0 943 05-04-2015, 21:53
Last Post: Lorenzo Petrachi
  Hello am new to this forum MusicLover123 2 1,455 04-04-2015, 19:36
Last Post: MusicLover123
  An introduction & a question Renee 1 1,130 24-08-2014, 06:03
Last Post: evilB

Forum Jump: