07-10-2017, 08:47
"Everything I said here is exactly the same as what I would say to Gorelick if I ever saw him in person. And if I ever DO see him anywhere, at any function - he WILL get a piece of my mind and maybe a guitar wrapped around his head."
Pat Metheny
From his extended and rather entertaining rant on Kenny G’s presumptuous (to put it mildly) overdubbing of Louis Armstrong. The whole speech here … http://www.jazzoasis.com/methenyonkennyg.htm
The title track from Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays’ As Falls Wichita, so Falls Wichita Falls which is lengthy, but I love it …
Pat Metheny
From his extended and rather entertaining rant on Kenny G’s presumptuous (to put it mildly) overdubbing of Louis Armstrong. The whole speech here … http://www.jazzoasis.com/methenyonkennyg.htm
The title track from Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays’ As Falls Wichita, so Falls Wichita Falls which is lengthy, but I love it …
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

