27-10-2017, 16:48
"I think one of the things about writing in the studio is that the song hasn't matured, if you like, so quite often the vocals are early attempts. Whereas once you've taken it out on the road a bit, you learn more about a song."
-Peter Gabriel
He's taken "San Jacinto" out on the road a few times; I think my favourite version is from Plays Live but I can't find a live clip of that - audio only ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta15fLEVtU0. His performances are worth a watch though, so as second choice, this is from his Secret World Live concert film ...
-Peter Gabriel
He's taken "San Jacinto" out on the road a few times; I think my favourite version is from Plays Live but I can't find a live clip of that - audio only ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta15fLEVtU0. His performances are worth a watch though, so as second choice, this is from his Secret World Live concert film ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

