Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So giddy I learned a new song.
#4
Well i play acoustic (Learning it anyway) don't really have a song played or learned yet but im getting their, and one day i "Hope" to form my very own band. Smile
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So giddy I learned a new song. - by Dawson - 12-11-2009, 18:52

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which song have awesome guitar solos according to you?? prmtherocker 14 7,346 28-04-2014, 07:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  My guitar love song Dimos Zagaris 4 3,407 08-06-2013, 14:26
Last Post: Dimos Zagaris

Forum Jump: