24-11-2009, 16:43
When I first got into them as a teenager my favourites were the obvious choices (II, IV, Physical Graffiti)
But now I'm rediscovering my love of Zeppelin it is III that I find myself enjoying the most. You can't go wrong with Immigrant Song and Since I've been loving you - plus the softer stuff on the second half (eg. Tangerine and That's the Way) really blows me away. There's a lot of good quality on this album and a maturity to some of the material but it never gets boring either.
But now I'm rediscovering my love of Zeppelin it is III that I find myself enjoying the most. You can't go wrong with Immigrant Song and Since I've been loving you - plus the softer stuff on the second half (eg. Tangerine and That's the Way) really blows me away. There's a lot of good quality on this album and a maturity to some of the material but it never gets boring either.

