24-11-2009, 21:00
carbon and drealm
When I do this I read about the band from a couple of sites first. I want more than 1 opinion. But no I haven't heard anything by them that I'm aware of.
As far as duds, yes I've had a few. Mostly before internet days though when I would buy impulse things in the store based on something as frivolous as the album cover.
In all cases I will only do this at a discount price. $5 in this case. I would never pay full price for some artist I never heard of.
When I do this I read about the band from a couple of sites first. I want more than 1 opinion. But no I haven't heard anything by them that I'm aware of.
As far as duds, yes I've had a few. Mostly before internet days though when I would buy impulse things in the store based on something as frivolous as the album cover.
In all cases I will only do this at a discount price. $5 in this case. I would never pay full price for some artist I never heard of.

