Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
pissed off at obama
#17
CMB1888 Wrote:oh right, now I get it..... I was wondering how you could send music on a letter - I'd already thought about one of those self-record greetings cards when I caught on

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not your fault. It's common knowledge that women's brains are smaller and not suited to tasks of high complexity.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
pissed off at obama - by kerry101 - 23-11-2009, 21:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Katy Perry Dresses Like a Ballot Box To Campaign For Obama Simran 2 2,243 31-10-2012, 10:41
Last Post: Simran
  Obama's seeks help..... CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,243 18-01-2012, 10:09
Last Post: Music Head
  Why Obama won the election ? PaulTimothy 5 2,426 14-05-2011, 09:16
Last Post: Music Head
  Obama compilation... rockitmarty 0 1,448 28-04-2009, 21:08
Last Post: rockitmarty

Forum Jump: