21-05-2018, 04:13
Hey QMobs.
If you ever want metal music recommendations, I'd be happy to give some. Are you into any extreme metal? Here're a couple album recs of ones released this year. One semi-extreme metal, the other power metal.
Judicator's The Last Emperor
Amorphis' Queen of Time
Here're a couple songs from each album.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NilWQBDOJVU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5pDE_n0SY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9uAOM4DHo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2VqUTNjsw
I'm open to in-depth discussion too. Though I prefer giving and receiving music recs the most. Feel free to tell me what you think of these songs and albums if they interest you enough to check out the whole thing. Hearing what others think whether it good or bad is always interesting to me.
If you ever want metal music recommendations, I'd be happy to give some. Are you into any extreme metal? Here're a couple album recs of ones released this year. One semi-extreme metal, the other power metal.Judicator's The Last Emperor
Amorphis' Queen of Time
Here're a couple songs from each album.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NilWQBDOJVU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5pDE_n0SY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9uAOM4DHo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2VqUTNjsw
I'm open to in-depth discussion too. Though I prefer giving and receiving music recs the most. Feel free to tell me what you think of these songs and albums if they interest you enough to check out the whole thing. Hearing what others think whether it good or bad is always interesting to me.

