Neil Mullane Finn, OBE, is 60 today. Happy Birthday to him! Born on this day in 1958, in Te Awamutu, New Zealand, and somehow mysteriously missing from this thread up to now!
There’s not a lot to add to the extensive and comprehensive information already available on this site, courtesy of CRAZY-HORSE. All I can really say is that I love his most recent release, Out of Silence, that there seems to be a collaborative something in the works with son Liam, and that he’s recently joined Fleetwood Mac and will be touring with them ... http://www.neilfinn.com/news/
Links to threads that were sent underground …
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5491 - Neil and Tim Finn
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5445 – Split Enz
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5472 - Crowded House
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5908 – Pajama Club
There’s not a lot to add to the extensive and comprehensive information already available on this site, courtesy of CRAZY-HORSE. All I can really say is that I love his most recent release, Out of Silence, that there seems to be a collaborative something in the works with son Liam, and that he’s recently joined Fleetwood Mac and will be touring with them ... http://www.neilfinn.com/news/
Links to threads that were sent underground …
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5491 - Neil and Tim Finn
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5445 – Split Enz
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5472 - Crowded House
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...p?tid=5908 – Pajama Club
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

