The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings
#1
Hello, my name is Will. I just joined the group. I reside in the Bluegrass region of Kentucky, and, yes, I like Bluegrass music. Actually, I like most types of music. I have about 2500 CDs, everything from Abba to ZZ Top. 

That's it for now. Just wanted to say "hey."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Willhop - 09-06-2018, 21:44
RE: Greetings - by Jerome - 10-06-2018, 08:09
RE: Greetings - by CRAZY-HORSE - 10-06-2018, 12:32
RE: Greetings - by Ruby - 10-06-2018, 19:30
RE: Greetings - by Music Head - 11-06-2018, 10:41
RE: Greetings - by SteveO - 15-06-2018, 04:26

Forum Jump: