19-06-2018, 22:51
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2018, 22:56 by Crowddedmusicplayer.)
Bobby Womack- Facts of Life (facts of life album)- at the 2:45 mark
His true talent can be observed when he is being candid in my opinion. Check this medley out: Sam Cooke Medley
I read somewhere that he was pushed to sound like Bobby Darin on his commercial songs.
(08-02-2018, 12:53)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:
SAM COOKE "hits!" cd, 2009:
sorry, no cover art work so I thought a pic of Mr Cooke would do....
twenty one tracks, all singles...
they didn't call him "mr.soul" for nothing, he had the groove baby!....
superb r+b vocalist, great entertainer but not a nice person in real life, and
his bizarre death is one of the enduring mysteries of the rock era...
love just about every track on this set and the ones I don't love are pretty darn good also...
I had to pick a track to post and this one came out randomly:
His true talent can be observed when he is being candid in my opinion. Check this medley out: Sam Cooke Medley
I read somewhere that he was pushed to sound like Bobby Darin on his commercial songs.

