David Muse was born on this day in 1949, in Rome, Georgia, USA. He’s a flautist, saxophonist and keyboard player and an original member of Firefall, later The Marshall Tucker Band, Boulder County Conspiracy and solo. His fourth album, Forgotten Journey was released in May of this year – it errs a tad too much on the side of muse-ak for my taste, sorry to say and with apologies for the pun - on the other hand, I think his instruments were crucial to the whole lovely big warm Firefall sound; woodwinds, organ and synths especially – harmonica too.
Coupla songs …
“Goodbye, I Love You” – featuring Mr Muse’s sax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXbDlU_d9Zk
"Strange Way" - some flute - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRiaroLhTEo
“Dolphin’s Lullaby” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhk0pmt4Z9A
“Someday Soon” – from Luna Sea, speaking of which, I’m witnessing a total eclipse of the moon right now which is quite magical … it’s called a Blood Moon and I can see why ... amazing … so clear – like a marble the colour of ruby grapefruit … beautiful!!
Coupla songs …
“Goodbye, I Love You” – featuring Mr Muse’s sax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXbDlU_d9Zk
"Strange Way" - some flute - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRiaroLhTEo
“Dolphin’s Lullaby” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhk0pmt4Z9A
“Someday Soon” – from Luna Sea, speaking of which, I’m witnessing a total eclipse of the moon right now which is quite magical … it’s called a Blood Moon and I can see why ... amazing … so clear – like a marble the colour of ruby grapefruit … beautiful!!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

