Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I read the news today, oh boy!
I believe some Australian cartoonist has been called out as racist and sexist because of a cartoon of Serena Williams. Complete rubbish. The bottom line is she lost the plot on the court when she realized she was going to lose the final and basically had a 'meltdown'. The PC brigade are having a field day with this one but in the end they cannot condone her behavior on court. Serena is not entitled to 'win at all costs'. Her little trick of trying to unnerve Osaka did not work. In fact, it backfired spectacularly. That's karma for you. Incidentally, Osaka's style of playing reminds me a lot of Graf in her heyday. Watch this space...….
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-09-2017, 19:20
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 20-09-2017, 21:41
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 02-10-2017, 21:32
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 03-10-2017, 18:05
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 03-10-2017, 22:26
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 05-10-2017, 04:00
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 05-10-2017, 04:28
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 06-10-2017, 02:55
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 06-10-2017, 04:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 06-10-2017, 05:50
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 07-10-2017, 01:57
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 08-10-2017, 04:00
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 08-10-2017, 05:19
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 13-10-2017, 02:17
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 02-11-2017, 09:05
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 18-11-2017, 08:46
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 23-11-2017, 20:46
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Lovely Linda - 26-11-2017, 04:29
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 21-12-2017, 22:33
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 09-01-2018, 15:00
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 10-01-2018, 18:26
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-04-2018, 13:27
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 17-05-2018, 16:45
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 18-05-2018, 15:26
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 09-09-2018, 15:55
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Jerome - 12-09-2018, 05:39
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 23-10-2018, 13:43
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 30-10-2018, 22:43
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-11-2018, 14:49
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 05-12-2018, 19:01
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 06-12-2018, 14:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 23-12-2018, 19:07
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-12-2018, 23:10
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 03-01-2019, 18:48
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 04-02-2019, 14:35
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 12-02-2019, 09:07
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 13-02-2019, 13:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 18-03-2019, 19:22
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-03-2019, 20:22
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-03-2019, 18:40
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 17-05-2019, 19:25
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-05-2019, 09:48
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-05-2019, 10:43
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 25-05-2019, 19:16
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-05-2019, 14:14
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-05-2019, 16:26
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 30-07-2019, 21:26
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 03-08-2019, 21:09
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 09-08-2019, 19:47
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 07-09-2019, 15:08
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 18-09-2019, 21:49
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 29-09-2019, 21:30
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 05-10-2019, 14:18
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 17-10-2019, 18:09
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 15-11-2019, 17:04
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 21-11-2019, 15:57
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-11-2019, 08:08
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-11-2019, 13:24
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 06-12-2019, 18:23
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 08-12-2019, 18:35
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 09-12-2019, 20:13
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 10-12-2019, 15:22
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 20-12-2019, 14:14
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 25-12-2019, 10:51
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-12-2019, 15:24
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 31-12-2019, 18:34
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 03-01-2020, 12:30
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 05-01-2020, 08:59
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 06-03-2020, 11:32
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 14-03-2020, 19:19
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-03-2020, 15:57
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-03-2020, 16:00
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 08-05-2020, 17:58
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 25-07-2020, 20:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-07-2020, 10:46
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-09-2020, 13:08
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-09-2020, 20:06
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 30-10-2020, 19:55
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-11-2020, 19:30
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 08-12-2020, 13:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 11-01-2021, 17:57
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 11-01-2021, 19:07
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 24-01-2021, 18:03
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-01-2021, 15:18
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 15-02-2021, 17:10
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 04-03-2021, 20:25
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-03-2021, 15:58
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 28-03-2021, 08:33
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 31-03-2021, 09:07
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 12-04-2021, 21:01
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 18-04-2021, 15:39
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-04-2021, 20:54
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Rogue - 08-06-2021, 23:35
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Rogue - 09-06-2021, 15:50
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Rogue - 15-06-2021, 20:17
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 03-07-2021, 13:16
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 14-07-2021, 12:57
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 14-07-2021, 13:06
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-09-2021, 18:33
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-09-2021, 20:33
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-09-2021, 10:38
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 08-10-2021, 20:34
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 13-10-2021, 17:13
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 31-10-2021, 11:44
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 31-10-2021, 12:15
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 08-11-2021, 17:40
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 17-11-2021, 12:50
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 25-11-2021, 21:46
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 25-12-2021, 11:00
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-12-2021, 16:51
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-12-2021, 17:29
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 29-12-2021, 18:52
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-01-2022, 12:18
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 02-02-2022, 14:23
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-02-2022, 19:47
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 12-03-2022, 14:33
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 16-04-2022, 08:40
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 01-07-2022, 18:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 02-07-2022, 19:52
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 02-07-2022, 20:22
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 15-08-2022, 20:18
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 30-08-2022, 18:23
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 09-09-2022, 10:10
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 11-09-2022, 13:02
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-09-2022, 07:37
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 10-10-2022, 12:47
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 04-12-2022, 12:05
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 07-12-2022, 20:50
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 31-12-2022, 13:35
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-01-2023, 11:16
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 12-02-2023, 10:02
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 12-02-2023, 11:49
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 15-02-2023, 20:26
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-02-2023, 16:49
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 19-04-2023, 16:47
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 20-04-2023, 15:35
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 23-06-2023, 15:59
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 20-08-2023, 14:50
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-10-2023, 20:19
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 22-10-2023, 21:09
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 29-10-2023, 09:00
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 16-11-2023, 10:47
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 20-12-2023, 20:23
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 11-02-2024, 19:11
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 14-04-2024, 14:23
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 12-05-2024, 13:11
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-05-2024, 17:18
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 31-05-2024, 16:48
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 01-06-2024, 10:12
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 01-06-2024, 10:24
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 01-06-2024, 10:27
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 10-07-2024, 16:45
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 26-10-2024, 10:07
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 14-11-2024, 14:15
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 24-12-2024, 12:29
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 14-01-2025, 06:21
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 30-01-2025, 12:22
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 27-02-2025, 18:44
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 29-03-2025, 19:31
RE: I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 23-12-2025, 19:24
I read the news today, oh boy! - by Ruby - 29-11-2016, 15:22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unbelievably funny news story... CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,816 24-11-2023, 11:36
Last Post: JeromeD
  Weird News, Stories, Thoughts, ect. InstantNoodles 30 10,563 21-03-2019, 15:57
Last Post: Jerome
  News from Mike Oldfield Jerome 2 2,914 29-10-2017, 13:19
Last Post: Jerome
  And in another uplifting news broadcast............... Jerome 0 2,227 05-11-2016, 06:01
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 3,141 26-08-2015, 04:42
Last Post: Jerome
  News you can use: Turntables jazzboCR 0 2,014 07-06-2015, 22:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Feelin' a bit down, a little bluesy today? jazzboCR 1 2,352 17-10-2014, 19:15
Last Post: SteveO
  Feeling a little goofy today... jazzboCR 0 2,161 02-10-2014, 21:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  and now the bad news: Practice may not make perfect jazzboCR 11 6,510 14-07-2014, 04:37
Last Post: Jerome
  screaming hot news about some Dylan recordings jazzboCR 0 1,826 05-07-2014, 18:19
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: