13-10-2018, 16:12
Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Emmy-Lou Harris "trio II" cd, 1999
their second and final trio album...
much like the first one in that its mostly covers with one solitary original track...
again, the original is a Dolly penned tune...
album didn't sell anywhere near as much as the first one but I like it a whole lot more...
I believe both albums have now been repackaged into a three cd set with the third disk containing
different vocal versions of some of the tracks...
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
least favourite track: high Sierra
best track: do I ever cross your mind (the Dolly original)
tracks:
1....lovers return ***
2....high Sierra **
3....do I ever cross your mind ***
4....after the gold rush ***
5....the blue train ***
6....I feel the blue movin' in ***
7....youll never be the sun **
8....he rode all the way to Texas **
9....feels like home ***
10..when we're gone, long gone **
3s - 6
2s - 4
1s - 0
rating: 2.6
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

