15-10-2018, 05:37
A bit late to the table for this one, but here goes.
I'm always sorry they didn't pick the Alice Cooper "Man With The Golden Gun" song for that movie.
Although I really like Live & Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings, my favorite is You Only Live Twice. I especially like the cover of it done by The Pain Teens, but the original is pretty cool too.
Diamonds Are Forever by Shirley Bassey is another favorite. I also like the theme from OHMSS a lot as well.
I'm always sorry they didn't pick the Alice Cooper "Man With The Golden Gun" song for that movie.
Although I really like Live & Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings, my favorite is You Only Live Twice. I especially like the cover of it done by The Pain Teens, but the original is pretty cool too.
Diamonds Are Forever by Shirley Bassey is another favorite. I also like the theme from OHMSS a lot as well.

