The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not a happy bunny atm
#1
Bug 
Hi guys, I was going to start the introduction on a positive note, but I just got news that my cousin's car got broken into and all my recording equipment was stolen.

Well, I guess if anything, it gives me a chance to introduce myself as someone who can let go of things, like, I get it, if they are not meant to stay, just let them go. But I still feel ugh about it.

Anyway, I'm Sam, in a duo band called Seraphine, hoping to finally release our first album next year, it's filled with songs that are.. kinda weird at times but are still pleasant to the ears? I don't know how to describe our genre :p

Other than that, I currently work in Singapore in a marketing role, love playing pool, like to swim, play the uke (have a small YouTube channel), and um, I'm a 25 year-old Chinese Malaysian female Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not a happy bunny atm - by Seraphine Sam - 24-11-2018, 04:34
RE: Not a happy bunny atm - by Ruby - 24-11-2018, 09:33
RE: Not a happy bunny atm - by Seraphine Sam - 25-11-2018, 01:19
RE: Not a happy bunny atm - by SteveO - 24-11-2018, 19:40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy to Find a Music Oriented Forum Dylan_Phillip 4 2,032 31-01-2013, 02:23
Last Post: SteveO
  I'm goober58 and happy to have discovered the music discussion forum! goober58 4 2,129 31-08-2011, 21:14
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Happy hello from Finland! language 3 2,248 21-02-2010, 21:14
Last Post: language

Forum Jump: