30-01-2019, 13:47
KEITH URBAN "keith urban II" cd, 1999
the third one of six I have borrowed from a work colleague...
it also happens to be Keith's third album also...
its similar to Taylor's early albums in that its mainly ballads with a three, maybe four
country tunes thrown in, and like Taylor the experts call him country...
over the three albums ive listened to there are less than ten songs I would call 'country',
and this has always been my problem with Urban and his music..
now ive got the BS off my chest its time to move on...
a good solid album of ballads,love songs and the occasional hint of country to break
up the Easy Listening stuff...
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
favourite tune, and another great live performance
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

