28-11-2009, 00:22
David Broad Wrote:Well as it goes , not actually seen the vidio but I will take a look on You Tube . Do have the single of down town , and yes , she made a good job of that . This is a case where the original by Patula Cleark and the cover by Emma B are both just as good . Sandy Shaw I might mention also did this song but only as an album track and though she did much good stuff , this was not part of it . Tony Hatch wrote the song .how's this one?
As for favourite Spice Girl , well for me it was Posh who I fancied most , though don't think she looks so good these day with her hair cut shorter , or at least it was when I last saw her . Also though she must have had it doen by now , about two or three years ago she needed surgery on her left foot to have a bunion removed . And that is something that would put me off her . Very fussy about what a women's feet are like . I don't know , she just seems to have gone down hill . Never really enjoyed any success as a solo artist .


