Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are You Listening To?
[Image: 220px-Rihanna_-_Loud.png]

RIHANNA "loud"  cd,  2010

y'all probably surprised I own a Rihanna album, then again, you might not LOL...
her fifth of eight, only one I own...
would have originally got it for "I love the way you lie pt II", the follow up to the
hugely successful hit duet with Eminem...
as it happens this is a superb album of pop/dance/r+b…
featured artists include Eminem, Drake, Britney and dare I say it, Minaj...
love most of this album, this is what the genre should be IMO...
I LOVE THIS ALBUM

"I love the way you lie pt II" (featuring Eminem)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTuV8iCTxg  (video)

my favourite:




"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Are You Listening To? - by trbc08 - 14-11-2008, 03:17
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Oceansoul - 23-09-2017, 08:40
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Jerome - 24-04-2018, 16:27
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 29-01-2019, 15:13
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 07-10-2019, 14:47
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 04-01-2022, 21:23
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by JeromeD - 17-12-2022, 10:22
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:17
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. QMobs 2 3,317 25-05-2018, 23:10
Last Post: QMobs

Forum Jump: