Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music / Media Formats Part 1
#4
Music Head Wrote:I would still be buying vinyl if I could get everything on vinyl. Mine that are 45 years old work just fine.
8-tracks, cassettes, had a few but pretty much skipped right over those.
CD's are fine except for them piss ass cases they come in. Whoever came up with those should be shot. I prefer when they are in cardboard.
MP3's I've been using for a few years but I sure miss that artwork.
I just go with the flow.

Pretty much know where you are coming from on that , that is if you are thinking what I am thinking . The Album cover containing the pictures and information . Yes you don't get that with downloads , well not much as I belive . However correct me if I am wrong , but in some cases I think you can download the Album cover to print off , but then if this is posible , what do you get with this ? Probably only the top cover picture . No when it comes down to it , I still tend to only use download when needed . Really , this is the same thing as I say about taste in music . Keep an open mind and don't right off any format that you already have . Not if they are formats that ether still are or once were regularly used . After all , what is there to loose ? You never know when it might come in usefull .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Music / Media Formats Part 1 - by David Broad - 28-11-2009, 00:44

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,435 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,965 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,676 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: